Delight yourself with this perfect healthy and tasty recipe for tuna steak with rice and noodles, and in just 5 steps, easy and delicate. You can serve it either as a main or as a side dish.
How to make
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Set aside;
- Sprinkle both sides of tuna steaks with salt and pepper;
- Heat butter and oil in deep 10-inch skillet; stir in garlic. Add tuna steaks. Cook over medium heat, turning once, 5-6 minutes or until browned. Stir in vinegar, teriyaki sauce, and ginger root. Reduce heat to medium low; cook 8-10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches around 60C and fish flakes easily with fork. Use spatula to remove tuna from skillet; keep warm;
- Add onions and carrot to sauce in skillet. Cook over medium heat 1 minute. Stir in cooked noodles and rice. Increase heat to medium high; cook, stirring constantly, 2-3 minutes or until heated through;
- Serve hot tuna steaks on fried noodles and rice.
- 100g uncooked thin rice noodles, broken in half
- 250g tuna, marlin, orhalibut steaks
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1/2teaspoon pepper
- 1tablespoon Land O Lakes® Butter
- 1tablespoon sesame or vegetable oil
- 2teaspoons finely chopped fresh garlic
- 1/3cup rice vinegar or white vinegar
- 1/3cup teriyaki sauce
- 1teaspoon finely chopped fresh ginger root
- 1/4cup sliced green onions
- 1medium carrot, peeled, shredded
- 2cups cooked rice
Sounds delicious, right? Check out other super tasty and healty recipes here.
Source: Land Lakes